*Highlights:* The best wall diving in Bali, with a very bright & colourful
underwater world. Lots of different sites to choose from, including a
wooden shipwreck starting at 35m. A rich marine life and sandy beaches to
relax over lunch. Nearby is ‘Secret Bay’, muck diving at its best and not
to be missed by macro photographers; Frogfish, Seahorse & Nudibranch heaven.
*Conditions:* A sheltered corner of Bali, which means clear & calm
conditions. Warm waters and probably the best vizibility in Bali.
POS I, POS II, GARDEN EEL & AROUND
The best walls in Bali, and some of the brightest, most colourful sites
too. There are dive sites right around the island, with the ones on the
South side generally the healthiest. Big Gorgonian Sea Fans (and the macro
critters they host), Titan & Blue-toothed Triggerfish, huge swarms of
Longfin Bannerfish, and a large colony of Garden Eels are just some of the
highlights here. Brightly coloured Angelfish & Butterflyfish, with Turtles
sometimes making an appearnace too.
Peek over the side of the boat and see the anchor in the clear blue water.
Follow it down to 35m and find the broken remains of an old wooden slave
ship. With more often than not sharks eying you, carefully explore a little
deeper in these warm, clear & calm condtions. To off-gas just drift gently
back up, past the Batfish and different Snappers, along a rich & healthy
stretch of wall.
- Ocean view Lanai room,
- Daily continental breakfast, Unlimited bottled water in the room or at the restaurant,
- Fruit basket in the room upon arrival,
- Cold towel and welcome drink upon arrival,
- Return airport transfer,
- Return boat transfer (lobby – resort – lobby),
- 2 times dives per day in Menjangan Island (Includes equipment),1 day diving for package 3D/2N
- 2 times dives per day in Menjangan Island (Includes equipment),2 days diving for package 4D/3N
- 2 times dives per day in Menjangan Island (Includes equipment),3 days diving for package 5D/4N
- 15% discount on all other activities at the resort,
- Daily lunch and snacks between dives and coffee and tea,
- Daily set menu dinner exclude beverages,
- Mineral waters during diving,
- All dives guided by certified and insured dive master/instructor,
- Return boat transfer from Hotel to Menjangan Island
- Late check out until 3 p.m. subject to room availability.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Free government tax & service charge,
- Prices are quoted based on twin sharing room,
- Single supplement at US$ 65 net per room per night,
- Upgrade to beach Villa at US$ 70 net per room per night,
- High season surcharge applicable from July 15th to August 31st at US$ 35 net per room per night,
- For guest safety,
- Night crossing from lobby to resort is weather permitted,
- Proof of certification and log book requirement.
- Validity 01 December 2012 – December 2013
Waka Shorea Resort
West Bali National Park
Singaraja, Bali, Indonesia
Tel. No.: +62 82 897 030 050
Fax No.: +62 82 897 030 049